Tuesday 3 January 2012

NYE











A few photos from NYE in instagram form. 
My new years eve consisted of working at Further North from 11-5 then heading to Bar Burrito to meet Donna who was visiting from Spain for the festive period. We caught up over food and then went for a drink before going our separate ways. I then went home, got changed, Carla joined me for a couple of drinks before we headed into town. After hitting up Wax Bar, Sela, Mojo and Santiago I rolled home sometime around 6am-ish. It was a great night, lots of drinking and laughing with awesome people. 
New years day involved an epic lay in, a wonderful roast cooked by Jess and then working 7-12. I got home and had a massive Walking Dead marathon. Shoulda paced myself better. I have nothing to watch now! Dang.  

2 comments:

  1. Your tattoos look amazing! And love how you got in at 6am, start as you mean to go on ;)
    http://itscohen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great night out!

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete